Our Location

Unit 114-F, 127 Westmore Drive,
Toronto ON M9V 3Y6

Phone Number

+1 416 722 4811

Email Address


Study In Canada

Study In Canada

A study permit allows a foreign national to study at Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. All future students should apply for the study permit before they travel to Canada. At Visa Foundations, we provide complete guidance and services regarding career selection, admission process at DLI, getting study visa, and post landing services such as change of college or university, study permit extensions and application for Post Graduate Work Permits (PGWP). Our study services are focused on not only securing admission and study visa but equally help you in fulfilling your long-term career goals and securing permanent residency in the shortest possible time as well.