Our Location

Unit 114-F, 127 Westmore Drive,
Toronto ON M9V 3Y6

Phone Number

+1 416 722 4811

Email Address


Other Services

Other Services

Permanent Resident Card (PR Card)

All permanent residents must have a valid PR card when they are returning to Canada. PR card is a proof to show that person has permanent resident status in Canada.

Visa Foundations can help you to regain your lost PR card, renewal of PR card, getting Permanent Resident Travel Document (PRTD), and reinstating the PR status which may have lost due to not meeting the time living in Canada requirements.

Citizenship and passport services

Visa Foundations can help you in citizenship application by guiding you how to meet the language requirements, knowledge test and demonstration of residency obligations. Contact us to get smooth and hassle-free experience in getting Canadian Citizenship and passport.